This workshop has been designed for all management levels.
As a result of participating in this program, participants will:
- Be able to define the purpose of coaching
- Know the difference between coaching and counselling
- Be able to describe the Coaching Cycle
- Know the skills that support the Coaching Cycle
- Understand the problems and challenges of a coaching interaction
- Know how to maximize the time spent coaching
At the end of the learning experience participants will be confident in dealing with coaching challenges and have the necessary skills for every coaching interaction.