Facilitated Teamwork Process
This teamwork process is designed for senior management such as HR leaders, Directors, Executive Management, and CEOs.
As a result of participating in this facilitated process, the team will
- Know the key components of the team building model
- Agree on their goals.
- Understand how to write S-M-A-R-T objectives
- Agree on team objectives
- Know who is responsible for what
- Know the critical procedures a team needs and have agreement on those procedures
- Define a set of interpersonal agreements that build trust.
When the team has successfully completed this facilitated process they will have created well-defined and agreed-upon financial targets and goals. The team will have established role responsibilities, will have agreed on how they will make their decisions and will have determined how they will manage the relationships within the team.