Interviewing & Selection
This workshop is designed for HR Professionals, Managers, and Supervisors; those with
interviewing experience and those without interviewing experience.
As a result of participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define the phases and steps of the Interviewing and Selection process
- Execute the steps of the process with comfort
- Develop effective track record and track record plus questions
- Create a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere
- Ask questions to clarify and probe
- Listen to understand and confirm
- Make a selection decision that is a win for the candidate and the organization
When you have completed this workshop, you will have a consistent
process — from preparation to interviewing to selection to review — that
will help you make a selection that is the right fit for the organization and
for the candidate.