This workshop is designed for management and front-line personnel.
As a result of participating in this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of teamwork
- Identify the characteristics of a productive team
- Define the four elements of team formation
- Describe helpful and unhelpful team leader and team member behaviours
- Identify the impacts of team leader and team member behaviours on a team
- Recognize when a team is not functioning well
- Identify the stages of team development
As a result of participating in this program, participants will understand the foundation elements of a successful team and the predictable path that teams travel.