This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic & service oriented leader in the litigation & restructuring industry, under a solid leadership that offers their employees a collegial, supportive, positive, and stable work environment. Our client has retained our services to source an accomplished and highly efficient Chief Operating Officer to oversee all aspects of their operations.
Overall operations that include and not restricted to information technology, facilities management, human resources, employee relations, staffing, financial, customer service, quality & professional adherence, health & safety and every aspect of administration & facilitation that ensures smooth operations of the business as a whole. This position will interact with key internal and external stakeholders and would require an extremely articulate professional with exceptional communication, organizational & presentation skills.
- Leadership and Managerial: Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values ethics, learning and a commitment to quality.
- Facilities & Administrative Management: Strong initiative in managing both the office facilities and office administrative function that includes internal & external communication, advertising, contracts, web content etc.
- Information Technology Management: Analyze the current technology infrastructure and scope out the next level of information technology to improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Human Resource Management: Staff hiring, complying with all HR policies and procedures, training, recruitment, coaching and employee recognition & retention & benefits administration.
- Financial: Developing business plans and budgets, attaining financial goals, recommends and manages administrative & staffing costs, and capital requirements to maximize financial return
- Client and Customer Satisfaction: Establish and maintain client satisfaction, ensuring all employees demonstrate a dedicated service orientation; ensuring conditions of client contracts are met.
- Professional Regulations: Maintain program and corporate standards.
- Health and Safety: Ensure safe work practices, actively participating in Health and Safety programs, convey policies and procedures to all employees.
- Degree coupled with 10+ years of progressive management and leadership experience within professional services.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- Financial management of departmental budgets, contracts and project costs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, work with, and develop direct reports and front-line staff during times of change and shifting priorities.
- Good understanding of generally accepted legal and corporate filing administrative practices/procedures and requirements under the OBCA
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time-management & multi-tasking skills with the ability to work effectively with peers, managers, executives and internal & external customers
- Strong business and management work experience with the ability to compose corporate correspondence on behalf of management.
- Excellent presentation and strong work ethic at all times.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Must be a self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver
Our ideal candidate must have a “Can Do” & proactive attitude, and outstanding track record with strong leadership, operations & analytical capabilities, with an eye for detail and the ability to establish priorities and manage several projects simultaneously with poise and professionalism.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.