Our client, a successful growing Canadian company in the food manufacturing industry, has retained our services to source a Customer Supply Chain Manager. Your mandate will be to support key customers through effective customer supply chain and replenishment activity.
- Analyze customer requirements and create the gateway to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Help evolve supply chain and distribution processes and execution to assure fulfillment of customer needs at the highest level – “customer first”.
- Support and lead collaborative meetings between the customer, sales, and supply chain.
- Communicate on daily/weekly basis with customer and account managers to ensure alignment.
- Proactively recommend strategies and execute agreed to plans with Customer to prevent future in stock and inventory issues.
- Identify issues and maximize data availability (e.g. JD Edwards, Precima, Retail Link etc.) to make recommendations that will benefit customers.
- Maintain optimal outbound Service, in stocks, and inventory levels in accordance with customer expectations.
- Investigate and communicate in stock and availability issues internally and externally to customers.
- Conduct analysis to identify root cause of warehouse and retail inventory and in stock issues and make recommendations for resolution to customers.
- Monitor customer forecasts and inventory using CPFR Processes at Store and Warehouse level.
- Continuously review customer data, analyze activity, and identify actionable trends to meet inventory and in stock targets.
- Investigate demand variation and identify action plans to correct for presentation to sales management team and customers.
- Lead regular customer meetings with appropriate contacts to present data, challenge assumptions and provide support for recommended resolution using customer data.
- Manage incremental promotional activity communication and plan execution in collaboration with sales.
- Analyze impact of planned promotions and implement strategies to account for impact to customer forecast of Promotional Activity.
- Act as primary contact point for event planning as well as base forecasting for the customer.
- Identify and implement ongoing CPFR process improvements.
- Conduct analysis to identify opportunities to improve the collaborative forecasting process.
- Provide recommendations to sales management team and collaborate to achieve alignment for process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, finance or related field.
- 4+ years analytical experience and Customer Supply Chain related experience.
- Must have previous relationship working with Loblaws.
- Comfortable in direct customer facing communications & ability to work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, maximize information usage, and recommend solutions for growth and service.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, working under tight timelines & multi-tasked.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Superior analytical skills, detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills – both written & oral.
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.