Our client is an established and progressive company. They have excellent brand recognition and have an extensive product line that includes both nutritional products as well as an OTC offering. They foster a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. As Director, Creative Services you will play a significant role the development of content based on brand strategy to gain and further develop market share for a range of brands. Accountability for a large team and budget and working closely with Brand Directors and the Digital Media Leader you will participate in growing Market Share across North America.
- Lead client relationships and engagement strategies across all aspects of client portfolio.
- Lead activities of the Creative Services team including Advertising Production teams and packaging development.
- Support and lead stakeholders in various corporate initiatives
- Create unique and compelling Advertising Campaigns across multiple media channels.
- Develops ROI measures to understand effectiveness of Campaigns.
- Support the marketing planning with advertising creative across all media
- Develop and manage annual Operations budget as well as complying with Corporate Headcount objectives.
- Develop and implement Industry Best Practices for Department operations, including developing employee growth strategies.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Marketing or related program
- Experience leading large teams in Agency and Client Side Marketing Operations, with a particular focus on CPG accounts and products
- Experience developing Advertising and Marketing Campaigns for the US CPG market, with a distinct focus on Original Creative design
- Strong experience in package design and brand identity development
- Competitive Market Research skills ideally in the Nutrition industry
- Strong understanding of, and background in effective and successful media buying, cost structures, rate structures and margin requirements
- Experience working on rate establishment in the fitness industry specifically is required
- Experience working with major advertising agencies and directing agencies regarding how to purchase broadcast media is critical
- Knowledge and experience in the script generations process for commercials, press releases and public relations is required
- A seasoned understanding of the video production process for commercial broadcast and online production content generation
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, and In Design
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.