Our formidable client is Canada’s leading-edge learning services provider. This organization is focused solely on education and support prestigious academic institutions along with those seeking innovative learning. PSG has been retained to source an HR Manager / Business Partner on their behalf, which is a new role in the HR Team. Fostering a very cohesive culture, our client leads the way in quality, innovation and profitability. One can be proud to be part of a respected industry where learning, opinions, openness, and creativity are valued.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manger and supporting HR Leaders, you will provide hands-on assessment, implementation, and support of the human resources function; which may include recruitment and employment, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, organizational development, training, legal compliance and project management.
- Executes key HR processes and programs.
- Supports the business to resolve employee relations issues.
- Partners with the senior management team to ensure fair and consistent enforcement of policies and practices.
- Ensures legal compliance and understanding of policies and processes.
- Investigates employee work
- Develops and administers an effective recruitment program for select positions to identify and attract highly qualified, talented individuals and participates in talent review processes.
- Implements corporate compensation programs and practices within the organization.
- Oversees pay practices to ensure they are market competitive, internally equitable and tied to company business objectives.
- Recommends and manages employment programs to sustain a competitive environment.
- Assists managers in developing skills and processes to manage human resources more effectively through modeling, coaching, instruction and training.
- Coordinates and delivers training programs to improve the skills and efficiency of talent within the organization.
- Develops and schedules consistent programs such as orientation, training, roll-outs, etc., to maintain consistency throughout the organization.
- Collects and synthesizes employee feedback and information to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manages projects and/or participates as a project member on initiatives as assigned.
- Degree in HR, psychology, business, management or related field or appropriate combination of education and significant experience.
- Human Resources work experience with progressive responsibility at a business partner level.
- CHRP or CHRL preferred.
- Track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers.
- Training and implementation of behavioral talent selection process preferred.
- Experience in coordinating and delivering training programs for developing talent throughout an organization.
- Effective communicator – oral, written, presentation.
- Strong critical thinker who has been involved in rolling out programs and understands the impacts
- Change management capabilities
- Excellent and demonstrated knowledge of MS Office.
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.