Our client in the food manufacturing industry is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager to ensure the attainment of maintenance objectives in the areas of cost, safety, efficiency and ensure adherence to corporate, plant policies.
- Drive continuous improvement in utilizing maintenance best practices.
- Develop and oversee plant wide preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Develop and manage the maintenance budget
- Drive change initiatives/improvement programs and capital projects.
- Drive safety performance results that meet and/or exceed company goal and targets.
- Build and report on metrics related to best in class maintenance environment.
- Manage, train and develop maintenance personnel in the attainment of production and quality goals/standards, performance management, professional development plans and coaching opportunities.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 6 years of Maintenance management experience in the food or manufacturing plant with demonstrated outstanding results in maintenance.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Project management & reliability centered maintenance training.
- Experience with root cause failure analysis.
- Experience CMMS & JDE.
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.