Our client, a leader within the aviation industry who delivers innovative services and a world-class experience for their customers has retained our services to source a Manager, Digital and Corporate Information Solutions. Our client fosters a vibrant environment promoting employee engagement, innovation and provides a highly competitive total rewards package. Their employees are passionate about their work and are committed to teamwork, integrity and service excellence.
The Manager, Digital & Corporate Information Solutions is responsible for the discovery and introduction of technologies and automated solutions; integrated with delivering improved business processes and information for competitive advantage and improved airport services.
- Works proactively as the relationship manager for select departments with a primary focus on Strategy Development and Stakeholder Relations and Guest Services. In this capacity you will be responsible for working with customers to assist in the development and identification of their business priorities/needs and to then champion the conversion of those needs into ITM lead projects including the creation of multi-year Capital Plans.
- Track digital and technology industry trends, developing expertise to identify and lead strategic development of enterprise wide digital and information solutions for innovation, cost efficiency, integration, automation and opportunities. Lead digital and information initiatives in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders and functional departments to define best business system solutions
- Takes an active role in collaborating with the business in developing appropriate strategies to leverage and advance digital assets (Employee, Community, Social and Mobile strategies). Also lead the effort to convert these strategies into roadmaps and projects involving ITM resources and appropriate vendors.
- Oversees the operations of all digital platforms
- Manages, oversees, operates and continuously improves upon digital ecosystem
- Assists in the improvement of internal programs and project management processes.
- Following business analysis and project management methodology (IIBA and PMI) conduct feasibility studies and produce business cases supporting recommendations for new business solutions, assessing implementation timeframes, cost / benefits, risks and resource availability.
- Accountable to manage and provide support to direct reports (Business Analysts, Electronic Information Senior Analyst and Digital Solutions Systems Analysts), and to seconded staff (Solution Architects and Project Managers).
- Prepare tender documents for capital programs and negotiate and manage vendors to comply with strategic needs and technology trends. Manage Statement of Work execution and vendor management activities including negotiating, administering and managing contracts managing and resolving issues during the initiation, planning, design, build, test, and implementation phases of information technology projects.
- Ensures that all systems are accurate, fully tested and operating as required before transitioning into the production environment.
- Formally communicate with clients and management regarding the status and plans during project life cycles.
- Degree in Business/Computer Science/Marketing
- Minimum 7+ year’s relevant business experience in a high-tech business or transportation environment
- Must have experience in developing process maps, business requirements, use cases, feasibility studies, business cases, project charters, various executive summary reports, and statements of work
- Experience in preparing budgets, project schedules, user acceptance testing scenarios, migration and implementation plans, and training materials would be helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Project, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint & Visio) is required
- Ability to work effectively with subject matter experts in a variety of contexts, including facilitation of JAD-like workshops
- Exceptional communication, presentation & consulting skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts
- Demonstrated ability to influence, collaborate and facilitate in a cross functional environment
- Strong Leadership with People Management experience, preferably in a matrix and high volume transactional environment
- Demonstrated experience managing client relationships at all levels in a matrix organization
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Transportation Security Clearance
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.