Our Client a leader within the financial services industry focused on building long-term relationships and strategic alliances has retained our services to source a Manager Operations & Client Services.
Your mandate will be to provide and maintain strategic and exceptional client and operational services to ensure divisional and corporate objectives, compliance and service excellence are achieved. You are an agent of change with an engaging personality, articulate communication; and will be responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing a team of Service Representatives, establishing and monitoring their performance objectives, performance reviews and development plans.
- Strategically work with business units to establish appropriate service levels for client services and setting service level expectations
- Create, review and assess operational process & service levels for effective handling of financial transactions.
- In collaboration with senior management, ensure divisional and corporate objectives for compliance, service quality and productivity are achieved.
- Provide professional management and development of staff including establishing and monitoring performance objectives, development plans and performance reviews.
- Lead or participate in projects involving internal and cross-functional teams
- Implement process for early communication of emerging issues.
- Coach and mentor your team to meet their potential and the goals of our client as a premier service provider.
- Degree/Diploma with 7+ years of experience working in the investment/financial services industry coupled with successful completion of IFIC Operations Course and the Canadian Securities Course
- Excellent knowledge on trading platforms, compliance requirements, dealer back office systems and processing procedures
- Superior Leadership skills as you will need to influence, coach and mentor a team.
- Exceptional communications and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail – must be able to extract pertinent information from statistical data and interpret the impact on procedures and staffing levels.
We thank all candidates for their interest; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.