Our client, a leader within the aviation industry who delivers innovative services and a world-class experience for their customers has retained our services to source a Senior Analyst Operational Performance. Our client fosters a vibrant environment promoting employee engagement, innovation and provides a highly competitive total rewards package. Their employees are passionate about their work and are committed to teamwork, integrity and service excellence.
- Supervise and build a strong team that will provide and analyze business unit metrics and measures for performance against industry, corporate and departmental objectives for Asset Management, Operational Excellence and Customer Service.
- Oversee and maintain the process for identifying the need for, creating, monitoring and influencing improvements to organizational service level agreements.
- Oversee and maintain the process and schedule for monitoring, reporting on and influencing improvements to contracted and internal workforce technical services, and their related financial and operational performance metrics.
- Establish, build and oversee a team which provides for and anticipates its customers’ needs. Offering a means of reporting and analysis along with insight and solutions for continuous improvement.
- Oversee and coordinate improvement project and initiative implementations as a project manager using clear and articulate communication and change management practices and meeting deadlines.
- Support and influence sound business and labour planning and decisions by providing business managers and senior leaders with articulate business case analytics and presentations evaluating the performance of unionized, non-unionized and contracted service provider workforce.
- Degree in Business/Commerce
- Experience in lifecycle performance reporting & analysis
- Business planning support experience including operational process monitoring, analysis, and guidance for redesign
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to influence, collaborate and facilitate in a cross functional environment
- Strong leadership with people management experience, preferably in a matrix organization
- Proactive and solutions driver
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Transportation Security Clearance
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.