Our client, a CPG company in the Canadian manufacturing landscape and positioned for immense growth; has engaged PSG to source a Senior Director of Operations. With a mandate to lead and manage all activities related to logistics, distribution & supply chain operations you enjoy accountability for accelerating business growth through building strong partnerships and ensuring a high level of customer fulfillment. Recognized as an inspiring & trusted Leader, you have a passion for creating high performance cultures through effective change management, talent management and transformational continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop and execute long term business strategies including prepare budgets and capital expenditure budgets
- Lead cross functional departmental teams for continuous improvements
- Direct and manage the on-time delivery of products and services
- Continually assess supply chain risks and build appropriate mitigation strategies
- Arrange and manage optimized distribution solutions for handling the supply & demand balance
- Drive improvement in the performance of the overall supply chain
- Plan, direct, and control the functional operations of the Supply Chain, including all related systems, cost control, and development of the necessary processes and metrics
- Analyze relevant data, establish key metrics and evaluate impact of operational changes and suggested improvements
Background & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management/Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- 10 + years of experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics/Distribution Leadership/Management role
- Data Driven Leader, with experience using Lean Tools
- Direct working knowledge of all operations which include knowledge of purchasing, inventory control, warehouse & transportation management
- Demonstrated understanding of integrated supply chain and logistics concepts and theories
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.