You ask & PSG delivers an outstanding opportunity for:
A strong and experienced Leader who is a subject matter expert in their vocation
A role that offers great opportunities to make your mark and increase your experience
A client who has experienced double digit growth over the last several years
A firm which has developed a client portfolio consisting of some of the most respected businesses in North America
A national leader within the logistics/supply chain industry, dedicated to being the best in their field
An impactful role that will allow one to build a strong legacy
Retained to source a Senior Manager, HRIS & Analytics who will take their HR information system to the next level, this is a highly visible & collaborative position between functional and technical staff requiring expertise and team leadership in implementing and managing a HRIS system.
A thought leader who offers the ability to think strategically, develop systems and processes that will bring the organization to the forefront of HRIS practices. You will oversee the day to day support and operations around various HRIS systems including Human Capital Management, Time & Attendance, Payroll etc.; be accountable for managing all the HRIS requests in a timely manner, to ensure systems are configured as per the specifications outlined. You will play a lead role in the sourcing, evaluating and implementing the new cloud based HRIS system and manage the generation of reports/statistics/metrics/metrics; be responsible for the specification, documentation, development and implementation of any system solutions.
- Partner with senior HR leaders to develop short and long-term HRIS strategies ensuring alignment to company and HR strategies
- Partner with functional and business stakeholders to understand, evaluate and improve/streamline HR system processes and services to employees. Make recommendations and develop requirements based on system and functional knowledge
- Lead HRIS projects, creating and presenting business case scenarios when appropriate, developing and executing project plans, and delivering results within targeted timeframes and within budget
- Maintain ownership of ongoing system administration, including: planned system upgrades, testing; configuration changes
- Provide senior level application support, trouble shoot system issues, evaluate HRIS needs and design new or modify existing HRIS solutions, and develop business requirement documentations to solve the problems
- Act as ambassador and liaison for HR as it relates to processes, new business set up, system integrations, etc., including IT, Finance, Operation, Solutions, etc.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to streamline/improve systems, processes
- Manage all HR systems vendor relationships, contracts and statements of work to ensure optimal service delivery
- Keep pace with changing technology. Maintain awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HRIS functionality
- Provide business intelligence through the preparation and distribution of simple to complex adhoc reports, and oversee the preparation of regular HR reports; leverages systems to produce meaningful data insights and to support management decision making
- Establish data integrity protocols for ongoing administration and oversee regular data audit to ensure the accuracy of our HR data
- Ensure users can effectively use the system through assessing training needs, creating documentation and delivering training sessions
- Manage direct report(s) in all areas of work allocation and performance management ensuring optimal team performance through ongoing assessment, motivation, coaching and development of employees
- Minimum 7 years progressive experience in HR related technology with 5+ years of project management/implementation experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, Technology or related field
- CHRP, CCP or other post- secondary HR training is an asset
- Strong functional knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems across a broad spectrum: HR core, Time & Attendance, Payroll, Performance Management, Recruitment, Learning, etc.
- In depth knowledge with SAP and Kronos is an asset. Experience with payroll and Cloud HRIS implementation is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of administrative practices and policies, HR legislation and business acumen
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including communication, decision making, facilitation and influence at all levels
- Ability to manage workloads and prioritize time efficiently when faced with multiple projects
- Superior project management and change management skills
- Ability to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and express high standards of professionalism
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.