Our Client is a leader in the Chemicals, Plastics, Ingredients, and Sulphur Products’ distribution and manufacturing markets. A private family-owned Canadian business, they are a successful supply chain partner providing “Intelligent Delivery” of products and solutions to the Industrial, Oil & Gas, Environmental, Water, Ingredients, Coatings & Construction, and Plastics industries.
- Sell solvents and commodity raw materials to the following industries (HI & I – Detergent, Disinfection and Cleaning, Coatings, Construction, Metal Fabrication/Processing Industries, Lubricants/Greases, etc.). Business will be focused in Ontario.
- Maintain and grow current sales levels for specific customer accounts
- Maintain a robust Opportunity Pipeline and develop new profitable customer accounts
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Establish strong long term customer relationships; manage all customer-related issues Professionally promote the company as the vendor of choice within the industry
- Work closely with the other members of the General Industrial business team
- Some, but rare, overnight travel required
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience dealing with products, customers and/or vendors in the chemicals industry is a definite asset
- Experience selling into Industrial clients is a must
- Experience managing multi million dollar sales revenues are a must
- Professional presentation
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and communication skills
- Must be organized and customer service oriented
- Ability to work in a high velocity business and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong team player; must be tenacious with high energy and activity levels
- Proficiency in MS Office
Permanent Search Group (PSG) is the one leadership and management recruitment firm in Canada that provides growing businesses with the proactive means to evolve their culture through organizational analysis, strategic recruitment and post-hiring services that ensure success.